Siol nan Gaidheal forum

Whilst this forum is moderated, opinions expressed are those of the person posting, and are not necessarily those of the organisation.
It is currently Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:18 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:54 pm 

So Billy Connolly, Rod Stewart and Susan Boyle, :hicoo: all Anti-Scottish Traitors. :brickthrow: I'm assuming I am correct that they would all vote yes, for an United Ireland? :ranter: Why is this country, from top to bottom, filled with treacherous bastards of the worst kind, filling the minds of waverers with scare stories and downright ficking lies? :chopping: I'll dream a dream all right, of a 50% + Yes vote proclaimed on Friday 19th September next year. :saltire: And she can stick her opinions along with her warbling up her fat arsehole. :horsekeech:

Stephen. :saltire:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:01 am 

Rod Stewart said he'd support whatever the Scottish people vote for, so not so clear cut.

SuBo is easily manipulated, hence Simon Cowell got his claws into her.

NB - I am not the same person as the poster "Scottish republic".

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:49 pm 

I see Simon Cowell has got into the act and has formed an American Girl Band that he hopes to tour around the UK called, wait for it, BETTER TOGETHER. Is nothing sacred? There was even an article about co-operative food store, (not the co-op, real ones), and that Geordie fellow came out with a statement that Morrisons said, that in an Independent Scotland, they will jack their prices up, as apparently, Scots are subsidised when they buy food, by who, I can't remember? As my ears were thumping with the blood flowing through them. Another store to boycott. Btw Heinz Beetroot makes a good substitute to Baxters, I will not subsidise the Better Together side by buying her products.

Stephen.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:05 pm 

Subo's an interesting one as she quite frequently flaunts herself at Celtic Park. not one of the most unionist places in the world :razz:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:37 am 

bugsbunny wrote:
Heinz Beetroot makes a good substitute to Baxters, I will not subsidise the Better Together side by buying her products

Strachan's ice cream is a substitute for McKie's.

Most Baxters products can be gotten around. The most difficult was french onion soup but there is a company called Fosters who make it.

I'll add Morrisons to my boycott list.

Is there a central record of companies to boycott? We *must* be organised.

Chan eil mise nam Bhreatannach

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:18 pm 

SuBo to her credit also boycotted the recent St A's bash at 10 Downing st in protest at the way the Tories are treating the disadvantaged in our society. I respect her for that.

NB - I am not the same person as the poster "Scottish republic".

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:26 am 
NEC Member
NEC Member

albagubeavis wrote:
Subo's an interesting one as she quite frequently flaunts herself at Celtic Park. not one of the most unionist places in the world :razz:

Your having a laugh.Celtic parks faithful are only 2nd behind Ibrox for their hate of the SNP.They sing of Irish freedom but come election day they vote in droves for Brit Labour. As for Subo her one brain cell is very lonely.

To win or lose it all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:21 am 

So the TSB are thinking about shifting over the border if we get independence, all that means is more money for the banks that do stay here.Don't think that they will want to lose their Scottish customers anyway.And as for David Bowie when did he live in UK unless he was over for a holiday.How dare he tell the Scots not to leave the UK when he has spent most of his adult life abroad avoiding paying UK taxes. He can go and live in Mars as far as I am concerned!And as for his vile son with what he said A lex , he can go to Mars as well the bl@%dy racist! :ranting:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:36 am 

They can both go to Mars and stick Mars Bars up their over hyped Arse Holes while their at it. Harriet Harperson and her husband and Patricia Hewitt must thank their lucky stars they are in a Unionist Party, what with them being linked to PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) throughout the 60's and 70's. If they were SNP, the press would have a field day. Especially Glasgow Today on STV that once had Gordon Brown's two brothers and cousin working for that bloody programme. If it ain't happening outside their bloody TV studio they ain't interested. Glasgow Today should be their real name.

Stephen.

P.S. A man goes to the Doctors and say's, "Dr, Dr, I haven't changed my underwear in over a month and there beginning to smell". The Doctor say, "What to they smell of?", to which the patient declares, "Coconuts". The Doctor replies, "Ah, their Bounty!".

Stephen.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:48 pm 

Heinz are now making french onion soup. Bitter Together are doomed!

:)

Chan eil mise nam Bhreatannach