Siol nan Gaidheal forum

Whilst this forum is moderated, opinions expressed are those of the person posting, and are not necessarily those of the organisation.
It is currently Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Bannockburn 2014
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:34 pm 

Wits the deal wi the Bannockburn rally. Seen the march is leaving fi the castle this year but there's also a different march leaving fi Bannockburn toon? Wid it no make mare sense fur everyone tae march thegether?

Post subject: Re: Bannockburn 2014
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:56 am 

The Scottish Republicans seem to be having their own wee march don't know the reason, but I think the same as you Rabb. :matesdrunk: :saltire:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:55 am 

I THINK the castle event Rabb means is:
Quote:
Setting off from Stirling Castle's Esplanade, the parade will begin at 6:30 pm on Friday 27 June with Pipefest, a spectacular, colourful, must see parade with thousands of pipers and drummers from all over the world.

Which is the Armed Forces Day National Event, and takes place the following week....along wie the Bannockburn live event

You support Labour because your faither did it afore you. I support Scottish Nationalists for the sake o' my bairns.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:12 pm 

alba wrote:
I THINK the castle event Rabb means is:
Quote:
Setting off from Stirling Castle's Esplanade, the parade will begin at 6:30 pm on Friday 27 June with Pipefest, a spectacular, colourful, must see parade with thousands of pipers and drummers from all over the world.

Which is the Armed Forces Day National Event, and takes place the following week....along wie the Bannockburn live event

Nah its the 21st event I meant the march is leaving from Stirling Bridge, I made a mistake & thought it wis leaving fi the castle. in anycase a few of us are meeting up in the portcullis bar just doon fi the castle for a few pre-drinks around 12:30pm then walking doon tae the brig if anyone wants tae join us.

:lager: :saltire:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 am 

:barman: I'll be there with ma wife, glad the time has been sorted :matesdrunk: :lager: